Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Creating a drop down box in workspace for all page URL's

Level 2

We are moving across from google analytics/data studio where we have historically created any widespread reporting across our organisation. One particularly useful report allows people to self serve by selecting their web page from a drop-down box to see their web traffic (for example).

It looks like this:

DataStudio.PNG

I'm wanting to recreate this in workspaces but we have over 300,000 page URL's (or if looking by the page name, 22k) - is there any easy way to get ALL url's to show up in a drop-down menu in workspaces without waiting for them all to load in the right-hand side menu then shift+selecting them all? Or is there a better way to approach this?

Drop Down Workspace.PNG

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I suggest you "learn" the end users:

1) how to search in the left-hand-rail for a specific pagename item and how they can add this as filter to the project

2) how they can create a drop-down with the items they are interested the most.

so basically train your end user in "filtering themself" instead of providing such a big selector...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I suggest you "learn" the end users:

1) how to search in the left-hand-rail for a specific pagename item and how they can add this as filter to the project

2) how they can create a drop-down with the items they are interested the most.

so basically train your end user in "filtering themself" instead of providing such a big selector...