Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Column selection Workspace

Level 1

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to select several columns in Analytics Workspace in order to be able to change the date range for the selected columns in one go. Also, would it be feasible to add a column that just calculates the variance between two given columns instead of having to right click on each column and select "compare time periods" every time that I want to change the date ranges for a comparison?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Daniel, I don't believe any of the features you're looking for are currently available in Workspace. While the data is still technically possible to achieve, it does involve quite a few clicks (which I anticipate your idea's aim is to reduce those number of clicks).

If you'd like, you can create ideas for each feature you'd like to see in Workspace that would be time savers in your creation of reports.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Daniel, I don't believe any of the features you're looking for are currently available in Workspace. While the data is still technically possible to achieve, it does involve quite a few clicks (which I anticipate your idea's aim is to reduce those number of clicks).

If you'd like, you can create ideas for each feature you'd like to see in Workspace that would be time savers in your creation of reports.