Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Business Practitioner Exam Prep: How long do the Required videos take?

Level 1

I am preparing a team to study for the Analytics Business Practitioner exam.  I want them to watch all of the required Foundation training videos and do the activities. Since I did this over a long time frame last year, I don't know how long the courses actually take if you focus on it. Does anyone have a total video time estimate?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Susan,

Welcome to the Community. It would be great to introduce yourself to the members here.

Well the time for preparation depends on individual. But if we have to make an estimate assuming its a focused study and the person already has working knowledge of Analytics, I would say 7 days of effort would be enough to go through the content. Some people around me have done that in 4 days too. :)

I am sure the people in your team would have questions while they are preparing for the exam. It would be a good idea to suggest them to ask their queries on this community, as there are experts here who can happily answer them.

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Susan,

Welcome to the Community. It would be great to introduce yourself to the members here.

Well the time for preparation depends on individual. But if we have to make an estimate assuming its a focused study and the person already has working knowledge of Analytics, I would say 7 days of effort would be enough to go through the content. Some people around me have done that in 4 days too. :)

I am sure the people in your team would have questions while they are preparing for the exam. It would be a good idea to suggest them to ask their queries on this community, as there are experts here who can happily answer them.

Thanks! 

Level 2

Hi Susan,

Even i am preparing for Adobe Analytics - Business Practitioner Exam (9A0-412).

Can you please provide me the links for videos and activities?

Thanks,

Sushant

Community Advisor

How was your experience with Adobe Analytics - Business Practitioner Exam. Would be good to know.