Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adwords Clicks are higher than Adobe Analytics Visits

Level 3

Hello Team,

We were running a mobile app based display advertising campaign using Adwords which will show a fix banner and will redirect to our website.

During the reporting we found that we had around 300 clicks on the ad but only 30 visits are recorded in Analytics, so around 10% conversion only.

What can be the reason for it ?

Thanks in advance,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Ah yes, the age-old problem of clicks vs visits. 

There are lots of posts in this forum that already cover that question. Some of them even show up in the "Related Discussions" sidebar of this post. Hopefully, one of them answers your question satisfactorily.

yuhuisg_0-1652410055939.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Ah yes, the age-old problem of clicks vs visits. 

There are lots of posts in this forum that already cover that question. Some of them even show up in the "Related Discussions" sidebar of this post. Hopefully, one of them answers your question satisfactorily.

yuhuisg_0-1652410055939.png

Level 3

I read most of the posts and questions but they are all about the other way around "when visits are higher than clicks", even "Adobe Analytics: Visits < Clicks Recorded" this discussion turns into other way around.

But still haven't found any satisfactory answer or reason for it.

Level 3

Checked both forums, the last comment in both links is also exactly my issue which also no one answered it unfortunately.

Employee Advisor

@harshu_4u You can raise this issue to client care for further assistance and deep dive into the problem to know the root cause