Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe SDID (Supplemental ID)

Level 2

Hi,

Has anyone retrieved Adobe Supplemental ID (SDID) from request cookie header? I could not able to find this id in my cookie header.

I can able to retrieve mcid but not sdid. Any thoughts or help?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Mathil,

Adobe Supplemental ID is generated anytime the following criteria are in place: 

•   The visitor ID service is in implemented
  •   A version of mbox.js that supports this integration is implemented.

Check the link : Before You Implement

Thank You

Arun

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Mathil,

Adobe Supplemental ID is generated anytime the following criteria are in place: 

•   The visitor ID service is in implemented
  •   A version of mbox.js that supports this integration is implemented.

Check the link : Before You Implement

Thank You

Arun

Level 2

PratheepArunRaj  Thanks for the link. I can see Adobe visitor id and Adobe Supplemental ID on my Adobe server call - which is totally fine with the implementation.

I have a requirement to retrieve both this ID's through request cookie header. I can see MCID in my cookie header but not SDID. Can we retrieve SDID through request cookie header?

Community Advisor

Dear Mathil,

Can you check this and see if your get the ID at Analytics?

prop1='D=sdid';

Or, Check this link and see whether you get any idea : appendSupplementalDataIDTo

Thank You.

Arun

Level 2

Hi Arun,

Yes, I can see it populating in one of my prop variable. Any Idea how this value is persisted in browser  similar to visitor id ?

Community Advisor

Hi Mathil,

Pretty not sure on the persistence at client side. Will wait for others to give us some knowledge then.

Thank You

Arun