Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics- Page Flow Workspace

Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to create a page flow report for a fellow team member based on page title, or page name, and as I click to grow the flow report, the top page viewed is always the same as the previous page.  Wondering why that is or if it is an error somewhere.  I took a training course a couple weeks ago, and the same thing happened in that environment also.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It doesn't have anything to do with you or your implementation; it's just inherently how the report works right now. Adobe is releasing updates to the flow report around duplicate items, so you can expect a fix in the coming months!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It doesn't have anything to do with you or your implementation; it's just inherently how the report works right now. Adobe is releasing updates to the flow report around duplicate items, so you can expect a fix in the coming months!