Kindly let me know the Deliverables in a typical Adobe Analytics Implementation.
Appreciate your replies.
To scope analytics deliverable's with Adobe team, try to dig for below queries as a first step:
Typically, Adobe Analytics Web Analytics team delivers:
Refer to below docs for reference:
Adobe Analytics Onboarding resources
Prepare to Implement Analytics
When we write the statement of work, we mention all our deliverables.
1. The working system with code is the first and obvious deliverable.
2. Technical design document
3. Training document, if any
4. Requirements document of what events to capture.
5. The JS code to be inserted on the web pages
Typically these are the items that we seek feedback and signoff from client.
You are right in that it might vary with the requirements, but there could be a set of typical deliverables.
Hi Rama, "deliverables" is a pretty generic term. Depending on your implementation, it could technically be anything. Do you have any details on anything in particular you're looking for?