Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Accessing audience of Analytics using Adobe Campaign

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am working on Adobe Campaign client console in my system.

I have a quick question. Can we select audiences of 'Adobe Analytics' to send email using 'Adobe Campaign Tool'.

If yes, then what are steps to access audience of 'Adobe Analytics' using Adobe Campaign.

Thanks,

Akanksha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Akanksha,

Enable the visitor Id service as explained by Tanmay.
once you have everything in place then follow following steps to use that in campaign:

• Go to the Profiles and Targets > Lists node in the Adobe Campaign explorer.
  • In the action bar, select New > Create a shared audience....
  • In the window that opens, click Select a shared audience to go to the list of shared audiences/segments available from the other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions.
  • Select an audience and confirm. The audience's information is automatically completed.
  • Select the AMC Data source from the AMC Data source field to define the type of data expected.
  • Save the audience.
  • The audience is imported via a technical workflow. The imported list contains elements that can be reconciled using the AMC Data source. The elements that are not recognized by Adobe Campaign are not imported. It may take up to 24 hours to synchronize. After this period, you will be able to find and use your new audience in Adobe Campaign.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Akanksha,

It is possible to import an audience from different applications. For that you would have to integrate Campaign with Marketing Cloud and also ensure that Visitor ID service is enabled. The articles in this documentation would help you out in doing that - https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/standard/en/ITG_Profiles_e_Audiences_Core_Service_Introduction.h...

Let me know if you have further questions. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 2

Hi Tanmoy,

Thanks for your response.

I am going through documentation link provided by you.

I have few queries over here: -

1. From where Visitor ID service can be enabled.
  2. Where I will get values of few parameters( AAM_DataSourceId, AAM_DestinationId) of Adobe Audience Manager ?

Thanks,

Akanksha

Level 10

Hi Akanksha,

Visitor Id service can be implemented using DTM, this document would explain you the details on how to go about it - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/dtm/macid.html

I am not very familiar with Audience Manager, but i think the GET method described here may give you a hint - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/aam/r_get_all_destinations_order_id.html

Let me know if that helps you out. Thanks!

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Akanksha,

Enable the visitor Id service as explained by Tanmay.
once you have everything in place then follow following steps to use that in campaign:

• Go to the Profiles and Targets > Lists node in the Adobe Campaign explorer.
  • In the action bar, select New > Create a shared audience....
  • In the window that opens, click Select a shared audience to go to the list of shared audiences/segments available from the other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions.
  • Select an audience and confirm. The audience's information is automatically completed.
  • Select the AMC Data source from the AMC Data source field to define the type of data expected.
  • Save the audience.
  • The audience is imported via a technical workflow. The imported list contains elements that can be reconciled using the AMC Data source. The elements that are not recognized by Adobe Campaign are not imported. It may take up to 24 hours to synchronize. After this period, you will be able to find and use your new audience in Adobe Campaign.

Regards,

Amit