Today it is not possible to assign admin rights that only covers an individual report suite, which introduces a couple of challenges for companies that do not have a central administration team.
Here are the options that I am aware of:
1) Give everyone with 'admin needs' full admin rights. This introduces way too much risk in my opinion.
2) Central admin team to retain all tasks that require full admin rights and implement internal intake process for sub-admins. Lots of overhead for little value... Also not practical in many situations where you need full admin rights to even understand what needs to be done (perfect example would that admin access is required to see what mobile parameters are available to map to props/evars in the Mobile Services admin screens.
3) Implement new log-in company for each admin user group. Not ideal because it makes it difficult for end users who need to report on multiple report suites to know which 'company' to find their data in.
1) At a minimum: It should be possible to assign full admin rights to individual report suites.
2) Potentially also useful: ability to assign full admin rights to individual components of one report suites (for example, being able to configure specific props/eVars)