For a very successful corporate omniture implementation,the basic of Page name tagging is the key.
Few points to consider when you are implementing
1) Never use admin panel to tag the pages, do a manual s,pagename implementation on each page.
2) Keep the pagename less than or equal to 98 characters as the limit is 100, this ensures that each url is seen clear on administration screen
3) Correct your breadcrumbs and put breadcrumbs as s.pagename, whereever possible to give an ease of browsing your pagesin omniture admin console as on the original website.
4) Never use a space immediately after a seperator like ">" or ":"
5) Duplicate your pagename as a prop and a traffic variable which would be very useful in pathing and tracking conversion, beacuse conversion does not identify s.page name--- ( A very important point for people who are tracking e-commerce)
These are just the thing i take care and there can be more to it . Any suggestionon top of these for naming conventions are just welcomed.