Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Whats New in Analytics : Fall 2015

Level 10

The latest advances in Adobe Analytics have made actionable customer insights accessible to any user in a data-driven organization, enabling businesses to provide a more personalized and optimized customer journey. With the Analysis Workspace, Adobe has democratized analytics in a way that enables the whole enterprise to explore data intuitively, providing workspaces for role-based users to surface insights at the speed of thought – anywhere. Adobe has also standardized the measurement of video and video ad consumption across devices and provided a way for organizations to automate and streamline the sharing of video data as video playback occurs, safely and securely, to gain more insight into their audiences.

Please find the Release Notes for Analytics Fall 2015 Release attached. 

2 Replies

Level 3

There are some great new capabilities in there.  Cohort Analysis!   When can I expect to see this in  my Adobe Analytics?  

Employee

Cohort Analysis is available now within Analysis Workspace in Adobe Analytics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqOIYrvV-co

Best,

Brian