Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Video Title Name - Video Data's got collated

Level 4

Hello,

We have capturing the evar 30 as "video Title name" and we can able to see the data what we have implemented. However, recently we had faced issue on AEM video component and that affected our analytics data. In regards to issue, many videos (4 to 5 videos) on the same page data's are capturing in to one video title due to the issue occurred on the AEM component. So, we couldn't segregate the data which got collated in to one video title.

Therefore, please let me know if we can segregate the those video title separately to get the data individually.

Thank you,

Jay.

9 Replies

Level 4

GigazelleSarahEOwen​ Could you please help me out from this issue?

Level 10

Hi -

Sorry, I don't have experience with AEM

Hopefully a solution is found soon - losing the title of videos played is no fun!

- Sarah

Level 4

Sarah,

Thanks for your time but this is related to analytics. I meant, how to segregate the data for the video title name (Evar 30) which has been collated together for some days. So, all some video data has been in one title. Please let me know if i am not clear.

Thank you,

jay.

Level 3

Hi Jay,

Did you tag the videos by different video ID's in AEM? It seems the videos configuration were done incorrectly in AEM and that's why you see all the videos metrics getting collated in one evar.

Were each of the video published at same time? if not, then you can look at trends and then try to see the video views, etc. And how are the videos embedded - through a video player like Brightcove, YouTube, etc.

Try to see the element names for each video and see what information are you getting.

Thanks

Level 4

Hey Madhu,

Thanks for your reply,

Did you tag the videos by different video ID's in AEM, yes, they are maintaining all with different "Entry ID's" as shown on the screenshot below which was added on the video component.. also, all are published at the same time and those are embedded from kultura.

Please help me to get  out from this issue.

Level 3

Hi Jay,

I'm not able to see the screen-grab. However, apart from video titles, are you also capturing video id's in AA? That can be one of the ways to segregate video views instead of looking at video titles. Else, since Kultra is also a video management platform, try if you can capture some metrics from it.

Would it be possible to share the page URL so that I can debug?

The other alternative that I can think of (though not sure if this would help) is to breakdown the report using datawarehouse and see what if you can get some details from there.

Hope this helps!
Thanks

Level 4

hey, We are not capturing any ID's related to video.

Page URL goes here :

https://www.launchexcellence.astrazeneca.com/brand-launch-examples/oncology/tagrisso.html

Tried with data warehouse and I don't get any luck on the same.

Level 3

Hi Jay.

It's asking me to login and it seems its open to internal team. I could see that most of the videos are embedded in vimeo. Since the tagging process is not correct in AEM, then what I can think on top of my head is to view the stats on vimeo video manager or analytics, similar to what you get in YouTube (though I haven't used vimeo as such but i'm guessing there should be one).

Did you try contacting the Adobe customer care as well?

Level 4

I will check further on this , thank you so much for your time