Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

UNFRIENDLY and MESSY Looking Workspace Text Fields

Community Advisor

Something I do NOT like to be is a complainer, but I really don't know how to put this any other way, Adobe, and it REALLY makes me sound like I'm complaining.   I REALLY HATE THAT!!!

So then, how is it when I have a very neat and clean section containing all text, that a completely FUNCTIONLESS SCROLL BAR(???) still appears even though there's NOTHING TO SCROLL!!  GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

jeff_bloomer_0-1583253300921.png

That means I have to make the text area LARGER than it needs to be, JUST to get rid of it.  That's just WRONG and inefficient.  Again.  COME ON, Adobe!!  Aren't you the multi-media experts?

I am going to keep shaming you until you get this stuff looking and FUNCTIONING more like it should.  Perhaps like these forums pages???  HRRRMMMM?????  Couldn't you just.... like.....I dunno, somehow, ....maybe - PORT..... the functionality of what I'm seeing RIGHT HERE on this very screen in FORUMS, and just USE it over in Workspace?  It would make my job SOOOO much easier on those sections.

OK, rant over.  I have REAL work to do now.  You're killin' me, Smalls!

Jeff Bloomer
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

also the summary change and summary number boxes - what even is this? why is that number so tiny??

b_t_e_l_0-1583344547522.png

Fill the space!

Community Advisor

YOU'RE NOT KIDDING!  You make the square smaller, and the number gets so tiny, it's a FREAKIN' JOKE!

jeff_bloomer_0-1583353087356.png

I had to restrain myself to stay away from the expletives.  They don't do that so well here at the office.

Jeff Bloomer