Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Unable to view any reports/menu in Adobe analytics

Level 2

I keep on getting following error when I login to Adobe analytics. I am unable to see anything else even though I have got admin access. Error- "You have successfully logged in, however no reports have been enabled for your account yet". Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

8 Replies

Employee

Hi kamaldeepc​,

With Admin access you will automatically have all reports access and the error mentioned above is not possible.

When you state that your account is setup as Admin, do you mean Admin under Analytics UI or the Marketing Cloud UI?

Next steps from here could be to review the account access and get it corrected by any of the Admins in the company. If still it doesn't work, get a ticket opened with ClientCare team by any of the Supported Users in your company.

Level 2

Hi Kaushalendra,

Thanks for your inputs. I will probably have to take it up with the Client care team as I have got admin rights for Analytics so the account access issue is ruled out.

One more thing I would like to point out is that I am working in a Partner sandbox environment. Could that be an issue somehow?

Employee

kamaldeepc​,

I don't think working on a sandbox environment could cause such issues. Even if it does, it won't be an expected behavior and needs to be looked by ClientCare team to analyze and fix.

Level 1

I'm having the same issue now. Did you end up getting this resolved? Any input?

Level 2

I initially had the Marketing cloud admin access which I wrongly thought to be the Analytics admin. Once I got that, everything was accessible.

Sent from Email+ secured by MobileIron

Employee Advisor

Cory,

The error basically means that you have access to the solution, but no permissions to access any of the reports or tools within it.

If the permissions are being setup via Marketing Cloud, reach out to your system admin, and ask them to set the right permissions for this solutions.

If the system admin needs assistance, have them open a ticket with ClientCare to guide them on how to set these permissions.

-Hyder

Level 1

Hey, Is this error resolved my our whole org is unable to access Adobe Analytics and this message pops up. I am an Adobe Analytics system Admin in my company. Reached out to Adobe as well still no response hoping to find if there is a resolution for this error.