Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Tracking code instances are higher than page views

Level 1

Hi,

Currently I'm dealing with a workspace for a marketing page, which invites customers through email links with specific tracking codes per each links on the email.

The issue is that the CTA button on the email has tracking code instances higher than the page view of the landing page linked to it.

My organization tracks campaign code using s.campaign, no other custom link trackings there.

Thanks,

Boyoung

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi Boyoung, this is an implementation-specific question, and I'm afraid no one in the community will be able to provide an answer with the current information provided, since only your organization has a knowledge of how your site is implemented.

If you were perhaps able to provide a link to the exact URL and query string parameter in question, we might be able to check out the implementation and see if there are any discrepancies there.