This is a great idea! ericmatisoff and I are on the case once he gets back from paternity leave!
If any former Rockstars are reading this, message me with links to your content & the year and event you participated at. I think we will make the Spark page a summary of all the tips, and then link out to the more detailed explanations that each Rockstar hosts.
here are some links out of my collection:
- [US] Halee Kotara: Adobe Summit: Tips to Become an Adobe Analytics Rockstar | Blast
- [EMEA] Till Büttner (no link found)
- [EMEA] Urs Boller: https://perfectdashboard.rocks/kpi-summary-table/ and https://perfectdashboard.rocks/the-speaking-dashboard/
- [EMEA] Piermarco Burrafato: Visitor Retention Analysis with Adobe Analytics
- [US] Audrey Salerno: slides Dropbox - RockstarTips2019_AudreySalerno.pdf - Simplify your life and interview: https://techblogwriter.co.uk/adobe-analytics-rock-star-audrey-salerno/
- [US] Ben Meck
- [US] Dave Gatdula
- [US] Jenn Kunz
- [EMEA] Video: Analytics Rockstar session at Adobe Summit EMEA 2019 - YouTube
- [EMEA] Chris Leyland: https://daybreaker-analytics.co.uk/blog/f/adobe-analytics--summit-tips
- [EMEA] Urs Boller: https://webanalyticsfordevelopers.com/2019/05/15/adobe-analytics-documentation-2-0/