Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Tips from Adobe Analytics Rockstars during Adobe Summits

Level 3

Hi Guys,

Is there a place, we can reference all the tips shared and the winning tips during the Adobe Summits?

8 Replies

Community Advisor

as far as I know there's no official place where all the tips are linked. maybe a good idea for ericmatisoff to create a spark page

Level 3

Yes, it will be a great if we could get them all at one place for easy reference. I loved all the ideas including yours:)

Employee Advisor

This is a great idea! ericmatisoff​ and I are on the case once he gets back from paternity leave!

If any former Rockstars are reading this, message me with links to your content & the year and event you participated at. I think we will make the Spark page a summary of all the tips, and then link out to the more detailed explanations that each Rockstar hosts.

Community Advisor

Employee Advisor

Hey all! Eric & I put together a new resource that brings together all the Rockstar tips shared at Summit over the last 3 years. We will continue to add to this each year as well. Enjoy!

adobe.ly/aarockstartips