Expand my Community achievements bar.

Summit 2020 is LIVE! Let's talk!

Level 10

Untitled-1.png

Analytics Friends - Summit is live! I'm sad I can't chat with you in person this year, but I'll be extra active on the community this week and I want to hear from you! If you I've already been posting some of my favorite moments over on the general Summit thread but wanted to start something up here specific to Analytics. I'm just about to dive into the Data and Insights breakout sessions and I'll be sharing my favorite takeaways here. Please join me in sharing your own and let's chat digitally since we can't in person this year!

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hey y'all!

If you didn't get a chance to watch the Data & Insights keynote, here's a link: https://www.adobe.com/summit/2020/data-and-insights.html

AND, if you're curious, here's a complete list of each of the features that I walked through during today's demo:

1. Adobe Experience Platform: Batch Ingestion
  2. Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK with optional Server Side Forwarding capabilities
  3. Adobe Experience Platform Real Time Customer Profile
  4. Adobe Analytics: Algorithmic Attribution in Attribution IQ
  5. Adobe Analytics: Custom Lookback Windows in Attribution IQ
  6. Customer Journey Analytics
  7. Real Time Customer Data Platform
  8. Adobe Target: AutoTarget Activity Results
  9. Analytics For Target Integration: AutoAllocate, AutoTarget
  10. Analytics for Target Workspace Panel with Lift and Confidence

If you have any questions on these features - or anything else that you saw in the Summit keynotes/breakout sessions - don't hesitate to ask below!

Employee

Hello

The whole video is playing fine. Please check network connectivity. Slow internet might be restricting the video to play beyond 2 minutes. Also see if refreshing the page helps.

Regards

Nipun Jain