Highlighted

Site Catalyst Anomaly Detection report data and API anomaly data do not match

marius_shehati

15-10-2015

Hi All,

I am using the SiteCatalyst 1.4 API to get a report with Anomaly Detection enabled.

When I compare the data from the API report with the Anomaly Detection report in Site Catalyst for the same metrics I notice the following:

- the numbers for the metric are identical

- the numbers for the forecast do not match

e.g.   May 23rd - API report => page_views: 12627    forecast: 11666

May 23rd SC report    => page_views: 12627    forecast: 11059

Does anyone has any idea why this might be happening?

PS: I am using "dateGranularity:'day'" for creating the report through the API.

Thank you in advance 

Replies

Highlighted

jeremy717

15-10-2015

Same problem here, in fact, the gap in the data received via the API is staggering in comparison to the desktop reporting tool.

Highlighted

TanmayMathur

Community Manager

15-10-2015

Hi Marius and Jeremy,

Based on your description, it seems you are having a data discrepancy issue. We would want you to reach out to customer care and have our engineer have a look at it.

Thanks for reaching out to the community! Feel free to ask any further questions.

Regards,

TM

Highlighted

TanmayMathur

Community Manager

15-10-2015

Hi Jeremy,

Apologies for the delay. 

I have reached out to the customer care and you shall be hearing from them very soon.

Regards,

TM

Highlighted

jeremy717

15-10-2015

We have confirmation from Support that a data integrity issues does in fact exist.  We are still waiting on an answer to both a fix for the issue and what other systems (Site Catalyst Website?) run through the API which we now can not consider reliable.

Any poke you can make on speeding up a response or fix would surly be appreciated.

Highlighted

TanmayMathur

Community Manager

15-10-2015

Hi,

I have already asked the support to expedite and solve your data integrity issues. Be rest assured. 

Regards,

TM

Highlighted

jeremy717

15-10-2015

STILL NO REPLY FROM ADOBE OTHER THAN THEY KNOW IT'S AN ISSUE!  And I'm finding even more API pulls which are reporting incorrect data!

Please escalate this again.