Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Segment Manager Not Loading

Level 1

Hello,

A new issue started yesterday where when I select Segment Manager it starts to load (I can see my segments grayed out) but the loading icon persists and does not proceed.

• I have not made any new updates to my OS.
  • I am running the latest versions of all browsers and have cleared the cache in each (same issue present in all).
  • Other users in my organization are not experiencing this issue.

Has anyone encountered this issue? If so, have you found a remedy?

Thank you.

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello,

This is happening with a few users, and the Engineering has identified the issue and will roll out a fix soon. In the mean time, you can select a particular (Filter) Report Suite in the left panel to let it load successfully as a workaround.

-Hyder

Level 1

Hi,

I have still having the same problem. I tried cleaning cache expecting for a new version but it still eternally loading the segment.

Any idea on what can I do?

Thanks =)

Employee Advisor

Delia,

I tried your account, and was able to open the segment manager.

Are you still having issues with this? Also, I would recommend asking the supported user to reach out to support if still persisting.

-Hyder