Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Segment Last Visit of a Visitor

Level 2

Has anyone found a way to segment the last visit (within the specified timeframe) of a visitor?  My end game is to use this segment of visits to identify the last exit pages & sections for visitors during a time frame in my analysis.  It's easy to get the first visit, but I haven't been able to figure out a way to segment the last visits (other than querying the Clickstream data in our internal DW).  Ideally I would like to accomplish this using one of the standard Adobe Analytics tools, so I can integrate it easily into the rest of my analysis.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi, 

The closest I can think of is the 'Days since last visit' Dimension. It is a plugin that would be required to be implemented. You can read about this here - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/sc/implement/getDaysSinceLastVisit.html

Tanmay