Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Search Input doesnt work IE11 Win 8

Level 5

Search Input doesn't work IE11 Win 8. Advanced doesn't work either.

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Eddie. Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this. Can you clarify a couple of things for me before I create this as a ticket in our internal bug tracking system? Unfortunately, I'm traveling abroad and I don't have a Windows machine that I can test easily. 

• When you say search input, do you mean the "draggable stack" on the left rail where you search for dimensions, metrics, etc.? Do you mean the search filters within a dimension? Both? Something else entirely? 
  • Have you tested in other versions of IE, by chance? Other versions of Windows? 

Level 5

this is the filter icon when on a dimension.

IE11 on Win 7 64 Bit

Employee

Thanks Eddie. Screen shot is very helpful. Can you clarify what "doesn't work" means? From the screen shot it's not immediately clear what is broken about it. Will it not let you type? Not let you apply? etc.

Level 5

Does not let you type, the type indicator just flashes and you cannot type

Employee

That is what I needed to know. Thanks. We'll get this in front of our engineers ASAP.