Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report Builder Login not working after user migration

Level 2

My company's user migration for Adobe was triggered today & now I can't log into my account through report builder.

I've tried to log in via the Experience Cloud like I was supposed to but that returns a window that says "The User Login process was unsuccessful". I know my credentials are right though because putting in the wrong password won't return that message. I also tried logging in with my legacy Omniture credentials but also received the "The User Login process was unsuccessful" message.

Anyone else run into a similar issue

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Are you on the latest report builder version?

It is mentioned in the migration and report builder docs, that after migration, older versions will not work.

Level 2

That was my assumption too & I'm currently waiting on my IT department to approve the update. I'll let you know if that fixes the problem once the update goes through

Employee

I would add that we have seen a few cases that are similar to what you describe here.  If you are on the latest version of ReportBuilder and are still seeing the issue, I would recommend opening a support case with the details.