Expand my Community achievements bar.

Queued Scheduled Reports Not Sending

Level 1

Hello,

We have a large amount of scheduled reports that are listed in the queued tab but do not seem to be sending. This appears to have been happening for a while now and when I look at the Report Log tab, it shows that no items have ever been sent.

You can see in my screenshots below that some of these scheduled reports have been queued for over 100 days when the Scheduled Time has passed. The top scheduled report is a One Time report that I just ran to send immediately and it is just sitting in the queue and says it has been queued for almost 4 hours even though I just scheduled it 10 minutes ago.

There are no error symbols or anything in the Reports List tab indicating that the reports have failed or anything as you can see in my third screenshot.

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 11.55.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-25 at 11.55.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-25 at 12.00.59 PM.png

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

What's the reporting date range for these requests?

Keep in mind that for data warehouse, requests don't process until the date range has passed. This means if you've scheduled a report for all of 2018, the report will be queued until Jan 1 2019.