Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Private Graph

Level 2

Lots of the documentation makes mention of a Private Graph - but it doens't point to how this would happen or how to implement it and connect to it or where it should reside.  is there a help doc or whitepaper on how to plan, design and deploy a Private graph?  Most of the companies I work with are Consumer-based fintech and they have heavy tech risk and compliance depts that will not allow device co-op.  in fact, most of them won't even let their internal user access the SPARK pages that augment the help docs. 

If anyone can provide a more elaborate how-to on Private graph and how I can help these Fintechs with their Adobe stack on AA and leveraging the People metric nad Journey tools I would be very grateful.

Thank you in adv.

1 Reply

Employee

Thanks for this feedback. I'll definitely pass this along to the Private Graph team. At a high level though, the Private Graph implementation is almost exactly the same as Co-op Graph: