Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Path report for workspace

Level 2

Hello!

I am currently transferring a dashboard with reportlet components into workspace. The team I am working with loves their path report. I was looking in workspace and it doesn't look like something similar to the path report or page summary has been created yet for workspace.

I do not want a flow as it confuses the teams I work with more than it helps them.

Suggestions are appreciated

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

A flow report that is simply a dimension does not yet exist in workspace. If you'd like to see this implemented, I'd encourage you to submit an idea thread so it can be discussed and voted on. Thanks!

Level 2

This has been brought up many times in suggestions, I always give it an upvote, thanks though.

Employee Advisor

If there's a specific idea that was already posted here in the community, could you link it in this thread so others can find it? I tried looking for flow dimension and path dimension ideas, but haven't come across any yet.