Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

[Partners] SPP Referral Program - Refer Five People and get a $25 Gift Card

Employee

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 9.32.24 PM.png

Get five people from your company to register for the Solution Partner Program and receive a $25 gift card. You could potentially earn up to $250 total. If your referrals successfully register for the program, they'll be entered into a random drawing to win Apple AirPods.

Many of you have colleagues who could benefit from membership in the Adobe Solution Partner Program (SPP). We are introducing the Adobe SPP Referral Program to reward you for referring colleagues who register for the SPP.

Participating in the SPP Referral Program is easy – just follow these TWO steps:

1. GET FIVE PEOPLE TO REGISTER FOR THE SOLUTION PARTNER PROGRAMHave five colleagues register for the Solution Partner Program. These must be individuals who are not currently registered. (Join date must be after October 1, 2019).

We’ve created some invitation text that you can copy and paste into an email inviting your colleagues to register:

Hello! I am inviting you to register for the Adobe Solution Partner Program (SPP). As a member, you will have access to the Solution Partner Portal and resources that will help you advance your career and our Adobe practice. These resources are organized by job function and include such things as on-demand training, live and virtual events, as well as many sales and technical assets. I am a registered member and have benefited from these resources. You can learn more about the benefits of joining SPP here. Please visit the JOIN NOW page on the Solution Partner Portal and follow the instructions. For more detailed, step-by-step instructions, you can use this guide. Registration should take less than five minutes. As an added incentive, after you successfully register, you will be entered into a random drawing to win a pair of Apple AirPods. Please let me know if you have any questions!
  2. FILL OUT THIS FORM

Once 5 people have registered, please complete this form and if everything checks out (your referrals have joined Adobe SPP), you will receive your gift card! There is no limit to the number of people you can get registered, but we do limit the number of gift cards to 10 per entrant, meaning you could potentially earn up to $250 total.

If you have a question about the referral program, please reach out to SPPHelp@adobe.com.

Please note:Offer available to all legal residents of the United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Romania, Spain, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, Brazil, China, Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand who are: i) 18 years or older; ii) are registered in the Solution Partner Program; and iii) who have completed the requirements of the SPP Referral Program.

Offer not available to non-approved Solution Partner Program contacts, entrants who did not complete the requirements, and entrants who reside in countries not stated above.
    Gift cards subject to availability. First-come, first-served basis.

See all Official Rules and Terms and Conditions ›
6 Replies

Level 1

How to get Referral link, so that I can refer other?

Employee

Hello,

We don't have a "referral" link. Instead, you can follow the steps below and if they join, complete the form in #2.

1. Have your colleague visit the JOIN NOW page on the Solution Partner Portal to join. This guide has step-by-step instructions. Registration should take less than five minutes. After they successfully register, they'll be entered into a drawing to win Apple AirPods.
  2.        FILL OUT THIS FORM
    Once 5 people have registered, please complete this form. If your referrals have newly joined Adobe SPP, you will receive your gift card!

See all Official Rules and Terms and Conditions

Level 1

Hi,

Is there any condition that collogues whom I am referring should complete any trainings in Adobe Training center?

Employee

Hello,

There aren't any training conditions

They can join and get entered into the drawing, plus they'll now have access to all the tools, on-demand training, and benefits that they've been missing out on.

Thanks for asking, komalladdha​!

Ursula

Program Manager, Portal and Experience

Adobe Solution Partner Program

Level 1

I did but didnt receive any thing. Even wrote to SPPHelp@adobe.com but they are not responding. 
My mail id is : muraleedhar.p@capgemini.com

If you are a real cloud enterprise then genuinely dont cheat by making fake ads.

Muraleedhar P

Employee

Hi Muraleedhar, 

I'll look into your submission and reply directly to your email. 

Best,

Ursula