Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

New data feed UI feedback thread

Employee Advisor

Hi everyone, we are curious as to your thoughts/feelings of the new data feed UI.

In case you missed it, clickstream data feeds can now be requested/modified without having to contact customer care. You can read more about it in our documentation here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/t_open-data-feed.html

What do you like about this interface? What don't you'd like? Are there any missing features you'd like to see implemented? Share your thoughts below, and we'll be happy to address them!

2 Replies

Level 2
While I have yet to use the new UI to actually configure or modify an existing data feed I love the fact that I am now able to without the help of customer service. Thanks for making this thing happen and thanks for putting more power in the hands of users!       

Employee Advisor

One request I have regarding this (FANTASTIC) data feed functionality - a connection confirmation dialog. For some reason, potentially user error, my FTP connection for the data feed was unsuccessful. I only found this out via email after hitting save. I'd love a "test connection" button in the interface to confirm I've set everything up properly.