Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

[NEW] Be the Adobe Analytics Community Brand Ambassador!

Level 10

Greetings Adobe Analytics Users!

In our endeavor for making Adobe Analytics a great experience for you, we are launching the Adobe Analytics Community Brand Ambassador Program. This is a great way to showcase your passion to make your business successful. We hope to collaborate with you in making Adobe Analytics a success for you and your firm.

Who is a Community Brand Ambassador (CBA)?

A CBA would serve as a point of contact between their firm and Adobe Community Managers (CM’s). They will have a direct line of communication with the CM’s and would be representing their firm.

What is required of a Community Brand Ambassador?

1. Collaborate – Work with CM’s in organizing Analytics events like Live Webinars, Solve-athons etc

2. Communicate – Provide us with your Feedback or ask for any help on Adobe Analytics. CM’s will assist you

3. Promote – Be an evangelist for the Analytics Community. Help onboard your firm’s Analytics users on the Community

4. Ideate – Want to have an event specific to your firm? Provide us with your ideas and we are willing to work with you

What’s in it for you?

You can be an Influencer in your firm and the go-to person for any help on Adobe Analytics. You will also receive a Certificate and Adobe Branded Merchandise/Gift Voucher when applicable.

How can you become a Community Brand Ambassador?

You just need to be an existing Adobe Analytics user. The task of CBA is entirely voluntary. If you are willing to perform the above mentioned responsibilities, please send an email to rwhitchu@adobe.com with your confirmation. You can also nominate a person from your firm if you want to.

Feel free to write to ask any questions & queries about the program here

Here’s wishing you all the best.

Thanks and regards,

Community Managers, Adobe Analytics

4 Replies

Level 1

Excellent!! I´ve sent you an e-mail. Thanks!!

Level 4

Great initiative.  I'll certainly be nominating someone from Suncorp!

Level 2

Great idea. I've sent you an email.

Regards,
Brandão.