Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Mobile Site Debugging

Level 4

Team,

I am just wondering how others are doing there debugging for there mobile site to validate the Adobe Analytics variables while we were just using the chrome version of mobile or m.xyz.com on the desktop . So, Please let us know if there are any other debugging way to do for mobile sites and that would help us to do better. As we couldn't debug for some mobile sites and still we see the data is flowing on the report suite and we just wanna make sure about that by debugging on it completely.

Thank you,

Jay.

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi Jay,

I use "Charles proxy". With that, you can listen to network traffic and filter for "b/ss" in the network requests and see if the tracking is firing as it should. Alternative plug your phone into your pc (with debug mode on your phone enabled) and debug on your screen, but based on interactions being made on your phone.

Here are some useful links:

https://www.charlesproxy.com/ 
Get Started with Remote Debugging Android Devices  |  Tools for Web Developers  |  Google Developers

Using Charles Proxy for Analytics | Digital Data Tactics

Hope it works out.

/Waqas