Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Missing segments after May 2014 Maintenance Release

Employee Advisor

Hi everyone,

I just received some valuable info regarding a known issue on segments. We've identified some compatibility rules that prevented some segments from appearing within Ad Hoc Analysis and Report Builder during our last MR. We're working on getting a fix out, but have not gotten an ETA yet.

If you need access to these segments immediately, we have a workaround available. The segments in question should still be in the Adobe Analytics interface - open up the segment in question, and simply click 'save'. This will recalculate the compatibility and it after a few minutes will be visible in other Analytics capabilities.

Please post here if you're having issues with the workaround, or if you have a similar issue but are not sure it shares the same root cause as this one. I'll be posting updates here as I receive them. Thanks!

11 Replies