Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Missing Data Not Displaying?

Level 1

I configured two success events and an eVar that produce results in my source code upon inspection. However, the data does not appear in any of my tools such as Adobe Digital Debugger. The data also never appears in the reporting suite.

A tag management software tool is not utilized to inject code. The code resides within the website (hard coded).

Any trouble shooting ideas? Again, the data is present in the source code, but missing in tools to verify, and the reporting suite itself.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I recommend for more advanced checking of event and variable output one uses teh Network Tab in Chrome for example and checks the actual Adobe beacons output and parameter values. The debugger plugin if that is what you refer to is not the ideal for more advanced QA. If it appears there it should populate the backend report suite you target.

Community Advisor

Dear Richard,

It means that there is a gap in implementation.

Kindly check the syntax of your Custom Variables implementation or share the public URL if you have to inspect and let you know.

Thank You

Arun