Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Login redirect loop affecting ideas.omniture.com 25 Feb 2014

Employee Advisor

On Monday, we made several security improvements to Adobe Marketing Cloud's SSO service. In doing so, the auth redirects to ideas.omniture.com no longer work. This is an issue that occurs across all browsers, and is 100% not an issue on your end.

The last update I've received is that we are currently working with engineering and our Ideas Exchange platform host (Lithium) to get this resolved. This space will be updated as more information becomes available.

4 Replies

Level 1

Would be good to have this working before CAB @ Summit...

Employee Advisor

Indeed it would be, and indeed it has! The login redirect loop to the ideas exchange has been resolved. If you're still experiencing issues, clear your cache and post here if that doesn't help. Thanks!

Employee Advisor

I've been keeping tabs on the status of the issue, and it looks like it may go through the weekend. I'll post here if anything changes in the meantime, otherwise I'll check on things on Monday. Have a great weekend!

Employee Advisor

We have a bug created for the issue, and is currently open as a high priority. No fix is in place as of yet, however I'll continue monitoring the bug and post any updates here.