Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Load data feed into Azure data lake and analyze

Level 2

we are trying to load Adobe Data Feed into Azure Storage Blob and do some initial data analysis. I tried with AWS, altough it's quite slow, S3 + Athena works for this, but I'd like to know if there is any alternative way to do the same analysis in Microsoft Azure before building a data warehouse. Azure is required...

1. Does anyone have any suggestion? for data analysis on Azure storage Blob, or if other Azure service is preferred

2. Next step, we will build a data warehouse with ETL. We also like to know the best practice.

Some information: I'm using daily delivery raw Adobe Data Feed data to Azure Storage Blob. Everyday, a new zip or tar.gz (contains a .tsv) file is added. For 30 days, I will have 30 files.

W

Thanks,
Martin

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Clarification - do you have the Adobe Analytics side working? Is your question geared towards analysis on Azure?

Level 2

Thanks for reply. Yes. from Adobe side, data feed works and I can see raw data file coming to S3, Blob, or SFTP.

I was wondering if you or anyone in the community has relevant experience in setting up analytic platform of data feed data in Microsoft Azure cloud.

Martin

T

Employee Advisor

Gotcha. Unfortunately I don't have much experience with Azure, but hopefully someone in the community can chime in!

Level 1

Has there been and documentation or is there a solution for ingesting Adobe Analytics data into Azure blob storage? 

Level 1

Has a solution been found? I'm not finding any documentation on how to integrate Adobe Analytics data into Azure Blob Storage. 

Level 4

Adobe Analytics data feeds can be delivered to Azure Blob Storage. Documentation form Adobe is provided here: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/export/analytics-data-feed/create-feed.html

Level 1

I have not been able to connect the data to azure. I noticed in the tutorial you only have AWS S3 buckets. Do you have any documentation on connecting the data feed specifically to Azure Blob storage? 

Level 1

Do you have any feedvack on this. Did you manage to connect it to Azure?

Level 1

Martin,

Did you found a solution to connect Analytics data feed into Azure BLOB?

Thanks in Advance!