Ignite 1
Boost 3
Boost 1
Applaud 5
View profile
Jeroen_Jaspar
Level 2

15-10-2015

Having the possibility to breakdown endlessly (like Adhoc Analysis) is great.
What would be even more helpful if it is possible to have a line-visualisation on this breakdown-data (like Adhoc Analysis)
If I'm correct this is not possible now as you can't add a dimension on top of a column.

Thanks!

Replies

Give Back 25
Employee
BenjaminGaines
Employee

16 likes

Total Posts

167 posts

Correct Reply

50 solutions
Top badges earned
Give Back 25
Give Back 10
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile

Give Back 25
Employee
BenjaminGaines
Employee

16 likes

Total Posts

167 posts

Correct Reply

50 solutions
Top badges earned
Give Back 25
Give Back 10
Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
View profile
BenjaminGaines
Employee

15-10-2015

Yes. If you mouse over the upper-right corner of the visualization, you will see a gear icon. In there, you can change the visualization to show percentages rather than raw values. 

[img]Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 8.27.31 AM.png[/img]

Validate 1
Level 1
maria_styverbjö
Level 1

1 like

Total Posts

4 posts

Correct Reply

0 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Boost 1
Applaud 5
View profile

Validate 1
Level 1
maria_styverbjö
Level 1

1 like

Total Posts

4 posts

Correct Reply

0 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Boost 1
Applaud 5
View profile
maria_styverbjö
Level 1

15-10-2015

BenjaminGaines wrote...

Yes. If you mouse over the upper-right corner of the visualization, you will see a gear icon. In there, you can change the visualization to show percentages rather than raw values. 

I tried that, but it do not give me correct values, don't know what shows....

Validate 10
Level 8
Antti_Ko
Level 8

268 likes

Total Posts

150 posts

Correct Reply

1 solution
Top badges earned
Validate 10
Validate 1
Shape 25
Shape 1
Shape 10
View profile

Validate 10
Level 8
Antti_Ko
Level 8

268 likes

Total Posts

150 posts

Correct Reply

1 solution
Top badges earned
Validate 10
Validate 1
Shape 25
Shape 1
Shape 10
View profile
Antti_Ko
Level 8

15-10-2015

After the new fall release there are some great improvements, but if you look my 2.png attachment, can you verify that this kind of trend line isn't possible even now? I mean that clicking just one or two buttons in some settings I could get that kind of trend lines to replace the horizontal bars?

Yes, I noticed that you can right click one element and then choose "visualize -> line" and this way I get it, but only for one element.

Yes, I can now choose all the elements (e.g. last touch channels) and only after then I can right click "visualize -> line" and then it makes a whole new line chart and that way I get the trends what I was looking for. However, see the attachment "screenshot_line_trends.png" and the left section is so small that I can't see the names of the channels without scrolling. Would be great if this would be more flexible?

But even if there is a fix now or in the future for the above problem, I would still want to see those trend lines on the right side of the dimensions just like in my 2.png example. Because that way I get small unique trend line for every dimension and this is much clearer than the visualizons where all the trend lines are in the same window. Let's take one example, so you surely get what I'm trying to achieve and get answers. Our traffic decreases 10,000 visits from Google since last 53 weeks, question is "what are the pages that might have problems with search engine visibility?". I could choose pages as dimensions and entries as metric (with Google segment on) and if I then would be able to see in seconds all the simple trend lines from last 53 weeks I could easily spot the pages having some difficulties... (sure, there many other tricks to analyze that drop, but you get the idea why I would like to see so many individual trend lines?) Makes any sense or what?

Edit: Oh, it didn't add my attachment. If you need those, I can sent it privately or whatever.