Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Issues with Scheduled Reports 10 Feb 2014

Employee Advisor

If any of you are currently experiencing issues with scheduled reports, know you are not alone and the issue is not on your end!

This morning at about 12AM MST, one of our scheduled report servers started experiencing issues that prevented users from receiving scheduled reports processed by that server. We've confirmed there's no data loss and no data collection problems associated with this event. It has impacted only reports from Reports & Analytics, Data Warehouse, and Ad Hoc Analysis.

All reports are being sent as quickly as possible. They will be sent in chronological order - there's no ETA as of yet, but scheduled reports are beginning to catch up. If you need a particular report immediately, you can log into the Adobe Analytics interface and manually download the report(s) in question. For Data Warehouse scheduled reports, you can go into the Data Warehouse Request Manager and resend it to an FTP site.

12 Replies

Employee Advisor

Okay, here's a rundown of each incident:

140210-000023: Appears directly affected by the scheduled report delays. A response was sent yesterday asking if you're seeing the issue resolved.

140211-000123: This appears to potentially be a bug. I'll follow up with the agent on this.

140120-000154: Appears to be a longer standing issue that goes beyond the scope of the delays on the 10th. I'll follow up with the agent on this one as well.

Level 1

Hi, we're STILL experiencing issues with report distribution (Case 140120-000154) and it's been close to two months now. It seems we're not getting any further and the status has been in "Pending - Waiting for Omniture" for a while.

How can we escalate this case?

Employee

Sorry for the frustration, Peter. We definitely want to get this resolved for you.

The case is now escalated, so you should expect to hear back soon.

Level 2

Gigazelle, is this still an issue or has it been fully resolved? The reason I ask is my scheduled reports seem to be very spotty still.

Employee Advisor

The root cause of the scheduled report issues from the 10th were fully resolved the day after. There have been a couple people stating they've had issues with scheduled reports after our maintenance release on the 20th, however all scheduled reports have been "hit-and-miss", where they're sometimes delivered and sometimes not. Is that what you're getting on your end right now?

Level 2

Presumably you're the same Russell who responds to the customer care twitter account? If so then you already have some background (see tweets from @EGSRantis). Is it easier to send you additional details here or via twitter?

Level 4

Hi Russ,

Can you please check incident 140226-000056 as well? This is again related to Report Builder scheduled reports.
Also, 140210-000023 and 140211-000123 are still not resolved.

Thanks

Employee Advisor

Update: All scheduled reports should be delivered by 10PM MST this evening.

Employee Advisor

Update: All Data Warehouse reports have caught up - it went significantly faster than expected. Other Analytics reports are still catching up with the same ETA of 10PM MST.

Employee Advisor
                All scheduled reports were caught up overnight. If you haven't gotten any reports yet, please indicate as such in this thread and I will ensure it it's addressed

Level 4

We have some issues with our DWH and ARB scheduled reports.

Here are the respective incident numbers. Can you please have a look?

Datawarehouse: 140210-000023
Report Builder: 140211-000123

Thanks

Level 1

We are experiencing problems with scheduled reports since January 20, 2014. There is a support ticket open, but we're not getting any further.

Can you please take a look?

Incident: 140120-000154

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Peter