Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

how to make order unique when multiple products were purchased in one transaction id

Level 1

I'd like to upload transaction id data source, please see the following data source:

# Order Status template file (user)
#ProductsRevenueUnitsOrdersPurchase ID
DateProductPriceQuantityOrderstransactionID
08/10/2017/18/00/00product-name-140011123456
08/10/2017/18/00/00product-name-260021123456

the two products were purchased in one same transaction, but when I upload it, the total order number is 2.

so my questions are:

1) how to make order unique when multiple products were purchased in one transaction id?

2) in the target report suite, the default

currency code is US Dollar, but the price in the sample is Chinese Yuan(CNY),

how can I make revenue metric in omniture shows 1000, not 6700(1000*6.7 exchange rate) ?

Thanks,

Alex

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi, just an occurance, but how about removing the Orders Column? The Purchase ID is the key, so the number of Orders is equal to the unique Purchase IDs.

Level 1

Have you tried adding an additional column that holds the same value as the transaction id and use unique instances metric on that one?

Level 1

Hi Alex,

I've solved point #1 adding the column "currency code" but I'm still struggling with point #1. Did you find any solution?

Thanks,

Giada

Level 2

alexw14008173 I have the exact same problem as #1. Were you able to solve that?

Thanks!

Level 1

alexw14008173Here is one more, I have the exact same issue as #1. any idea?

Thanks!