Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

How to know which page is the last page before the ordered visits enters the shopping cart.

Level 3

Dear All,

Actually, I need to know which page is the last page before the ordered visits enters the shopping cart.

I tried many way on segment builder,but failed.

Anyone can tell me how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Level 5

There are a couple ways to do this. One would be to create a segment for all visits that contain an order. Then with this segment, use the flow visualization in Workspace to view the path that these visits took to the shopping cart page. You'd want to set the flow container to Visit.

Level 3

Hi nikitarama,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually,Our Website include "official site" and "eshop site".

So I need to know which last page on"official site"  before the ordered visits enters "eshop site"

by the way,official site and eshop site both under the same account.

Warm appreciate,

Employee Advisor

nikitarama​ is spot on in terms of answering the original question. Can you clarify what you mean by 'official site' and 'eshop site'? If you're able to reword your question to be more specific to what you want, we might be able to provide you with a more valuable answer.