Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

How do I transfer someone's Dashboard/scheduled report when he/she left the organization?

Level 1

I have a co-work just life for a better opportunity. His account has a lot of customized dashboard and scheduled reports. Is there quicker way I can transfer all of them to my account?

Thanks!

9 Replies

Level 8

Hi Kevin,

Are you referring to Adobe Analytics ?

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 1

Hi,

I am wondering the same. We are transferring responsibilities of Dashboards (and possibly workspaces) within the company. The ability to transfer edit/share abilities in Adobe Analytics...is this possible?

Cheers,

Luke nikhilbisne

Employee Advisor

Hi Luke,

It is very much possible. Login as an Admin, navigate to Admin -> user management -> search for that user and click on Transfer user on the right.

Next, you can select the required entities, like dashboards, scheduled reports, etc.

Please refer this Transfer user account items for more information.

Thanks!

Employee Advisor

Hi Luke,

It is very much possible. Login as an Admin, navigate to Admin -> user management -> search for that user and click on Transfer user on the right.

Next, you can select the required entities, like dashboards, scheduled reports, etc.

Thanks!

Level 1

Is it possible to transfer alerts between users via this method? Could an alert be transferred from user 1 to user 2 so that the second user could make a copy and edit this for their purposes?

Level 1

I did this, received the notification successfully transferred. However, i dont see any of the dashboards, projects i transferred as assets. How long does it take for transfer to complete? 

Level 1

Hi, any answers regarding this one? I have the same problem. Above all the spam answers regarding the "copy paste" instruction, is there a solution already? @Ishan_Sinha_ 

Level 6

Hi Kevin,

In Adobe Analytics, there is a option to share your Assets to someone by "Transfer Assets" option.

Transfer user account items

I have shared the link, which clearly explain how to transfer your Assets.

Regards

Ashok

Level 1

Hi,

yes, it clearly explain but this method clearly doesn't work. Any idea why? Day after I don't see any segments nor reports on the new account.

Best,

Robert