Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Freeform Analysis FAQ

Employee Advisor

As users ask questions, this thread will be updated to address common questions or concerns using the tool.

Q: What is freeform analysis?
A: Freeform Analysis is a tool that is included as part of the reports & analytics capability. It allows users to drag and drop dimensions, metrics,and segments to create any report that user would like.

Q: Why a public beta?
A: We wanted to provide users access to this tool early on to make sure it is developed in a way users prefer. We are using the community as a method to channel feedback to product management and engineering for use in improving the tool.

Q: What's the best way for me to help improve the tool?
A: Your participation in the community is the most effective way to see the tool improve. Create threads on features you want to see, and validate bugs users submit. If a workflow or feature is inconvenient or difficult to use, do not hesitate to respond to an existing thread or create your own on why its not working for you.

Q: How long until freeform analysis exits beta?
A: There is not a set time for the beta period, but we intend for it to last at least 6-8 months.

Q: Why don't some of my users have access to the tool?
A: Freeform Analysis is currently only available to admins. We will be expanding this feature as an adjustable permission in the future so all users can have access to it.

Q: What if I'm an admin and I still don't see it available?
A: The new tool is available only to owners of the complete Adobe Analytics solution (either Analytics Standard or Analytics Premium); if you own Reports & Analytics/SiteCatalyst as a stand-alone product, you will not have access to the tool. You can check with your Adobe account team to find out whether this applies to you; if you do own Adobe Analytics, your account manager should be able to flip a switch on our backend to provide access. 

0 Replies