Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Follow up slides to Experience Makers presentation 10/19/22 - Meghan Powers "Moving from a decentralized tagging model to a centralized implementation model"

Adobe Champion

Hoping to find a way to upload my slide deck here in case anyone would like to review the slides from the actual presentation or use any of the 'pitch' slides.
Does anyone know how to upload a ppt here?

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Megan...

In the past for other events, I worked with the event organizers to post the content somewhere centralized, then would post a link here in experience league. That would probably work for you too.

Level 2

Hi Megan and Jennifer - Do you know if the recording of the Skills Exchange on October 19th has been posted or sent to participants? I thought I saw an email come thru on Friday but haven't been able to locate it. I am looking forward to sharing the great information from this event with my team! Thanks! 

Community Advisor

@jc608 I believe all the recordings are now available back on the event page: https://events.bizzabo.com/420036/agenda

(one video still seems to be missing?)

However, the slide decks aren't available here (just the videos) at this time. I don't think there are any plans to add the slide decks here.... but we should confirm this with the organizers