Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

First Touch (Internal Campaigns) by pages

Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if any one could provide some clarity on this.

Shrimp.jpg

We have internal campaign banners (B52) that are posted throughout our website. When looking at the Internal Campaigns (first touch) by pages report is it reading the data next to it is what we gain off that tile from that page? Like the person was on Past Purchases and then they clicked on the B52 and ultimately converted, resulting in $7.5K?

Just a confirmation or explanation would be great--thank you!

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi lauraa99203472​,

I'd interpret the report in the following way: There were $7528 revenue reported for the case when the Page was "Past Purchases" and the value captured in "Internal Campaigns" was the b52 banner; in other words a total of $7528 revenue was generated (assuming the allocation is "Most Recent" in case Internal Campaigns is an evar) when the most recent value of Internal Campaigns was the b52 banner while the value in the s.pageName variable was "Past Purchases".

Thanks!

Level 1

Thank you! This makes sense. I appreciate the affirmation. ishans9314858