Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

File types are not supported xlsx & pptx

Level 1

I'm using Adobe Analytics (Omniture) tool for File Downloads helps us to understand how often your visitors download files from our site. Our system hosted in a Weblogic server with Linux OS. I followed same troubleshoot step as mentioned in below link.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/reports_file_downloads.html

I have added the both files types (xlsx, pptx) in s_code.js. But It isn't shown in the download file download report. Why it is not showing is there is any changes want to be added in other files. please help on this.

s.linkDownloadFileTypes="exe,zip,wav,mp3,mov,mpg,avi,wmv,pdf,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx"

What are those files added already in the s_code.js file those are showing the instance's values in a file downloads report. But file downloads report does not show newly added file types xlsx and pptx.

2 Replies

Level 4

Could you provide us a link to a sample page that has these file downloads or maybe send the html with it, sometimes the page design prevents Adobe from working.

Employee

Hi,

Please share the public facing site URL these download links (xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx) are available so that a quick check can be performed on the link tracking.

Thanks.