Feature request: Use multiple report suites in one Freeform Analysis Project

michael_silberm

michael_silberm

michael_silberm

15-10-2015

It would be very useful to set different report suites for each Freeform Analysis module, that way you could have a project that quickly summarized key metrics across multiple report suites. While this is similar to dashboard functionality, it would be much more useful in Freeform Analysis because it's dynamic and quick.

Replies

dinoh40045256

dinoh40045256

dinoh40045256

27-07-2016

Would love this feature as well. Any updates?

norman_cloutier

norman_cloutier

norman_cloutier

09-08-2016

Ditto

Lee_Clemmer

Lee_Clemmer

Lee_Clemmer

24-03-2017

Hey there, where are we with this? I'd like to create dashboards using Workspace only, but not being able to mix different reporting suites is a really big issue in getting to do that. Here's a sample use case: assume we have different websites both in their individual suites as well as all going into one global suite. When I want to include participation metrics from one site to another, I need to look at the global suite. Some other metrics I want to include, however, are affected by the reporting suite since visit scope will differ, such as Bounces, Time Spent, etc. So yes, huge drawback. It'd be great to be able to set suites per Panel, similar to regular dashboarding capability. Thanks!

noni2013

noni2013

noni2013

31-07-2017

Hey,

I was creating reports for my websites in different markets. Now i wanted to pull data from different markets in one report. Unfortunately, I cannot select different report suite in the same report with similar metrics. Would be great if this functionality is added as it would save us from creating individual reports with same metrics.

Gigazelle

Employee

Gigazelle

Employee

Gigazelle
Employee

31-07-2017

Thanks everyone for your feedback on this so far!

The thread here appears to be migrated from our old forums, which didn't support the 'idea' thread type. Now that our current platform does, I would recommend voting on this idea: Multiple Report Suites in one Workspace project

Thanks!