We have separated campaigns for Display, for example, display_1 or display_2. When I access External Campaigns report, only appears the information about display_1.
I looked in the ObservePoint and the display_2 is firing correctly, but for one reason the information doesn't appear in the External Campaigns report or any report in Adobe, Why this happens? and how Can I fix it?
The URL is the same (the URL's client) the end is when change, for example the website is www.houseblack.com and an ending
display__XXXX-Low-xxxxxx-Creative_21178868_4701911_221684388_0_XXX-XX18_56 or display__XXX-Mid- xxxxxx -Creative_21158110_4701911_221508218_0_XXX-XX18_571, the end its defined depends on different client's goals.
"Also I really recommend you learn to use the Network tab/console in the browser as that way you can see exactly parameters that actually populated the beacon call on any page" what do you mean with that, Are you talking about Omnibug?
Its similar to Omnibug, but I like it as its part of browser and also sometimes when looking at console output it gives you details you could miss from omnibug.
The IDs #2 has a potential issue as you have spaces in it. Sometimes URL encoding of such an ID can break it populating.
If you use the network tab and then see evar 1 or s.campaign variable you would see if it indeed was getting excluded even though the page loads.
Also take a look at this response I gave on another similar issue. I think you can hugely simplify your Marketing ID structures, add multiple layers of data for each ID yet have simple ID numbers. SAINT classifications is such an undervalued component to help marketers. Imagine being able to on a page attribute marketing for either/both internal/external marketing efforts yet have tiny ID URLs, even have updates take effect retroactively if data was incorrectly associated.