Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Duplicate report

Level 1

The recipient receiving my omniture reports are receiving duplicate report emails for the past few months. I've looked at Manage Dashboards to see if I can fix the issue but there is no sign that it sent more than once. Can someone please assist.

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi Tina, 

Have you been able to find a pattern with the nature of the duplicate report emails? Are they of a particular type report only or is there a particular time interval in which you receive those reports? Or is it entirely random? That would help in identifying the issue. 

Tanmay

Level 1

Its the same report that I have created in my dashboard scheduled to go out on the 30th of every month. For eg one report is delivered to the recipient on the 7pm and then another of the same one at 10pm. I look at scheduling options and I cannot rectify.

Thanks.

Level 10

Hi Tina, 

Are you still facing the report duplication issue? If you have found the solution for this issue I would request you to post it for the benefit of the community. Thanks!

Level 1

Hello. I am still receiving the same issue and am not sure how to fix this. If you refer to my screenshot, you will see the correct set up. I don't understand why my recipients are receiving more than one email.

Please help.

Thanks.

Level 10

Hi Tina,

Your scheduled report setup is looking fine to me. I would request you to reach out to clientcare as it would require a deeper look inside your company settings. 

Let me know if you find out the root cause of this issue, it would be helpful for other people having the issue as well. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 1

Hi TanMay,

Can you please let me know how I can reach out to Clientcare?

Thanks!

Level 10

Hi Tina, 

If you are a supported user your can reach out directly to them from Help> Customer Care inside analytics

If you are not a supported user you can ask your company supported user to log a ticket or you can give a phone call to the clientcare yourself. 

Thanks!

Tanmay