Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Download PDF in Workspace

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to download my dashboard in workspace on a PDF.

My problem is that it only download a part of my report. How should I do If I want the whole report on to a PDF?

Thanks

Erik

3 Replies

Community Advisor

what you mean by "part of my report"? the PDF stops somewhere within or after a graph?

might be due to a bug, try close/open visualization or move around where it breaks to figure out which chart is causing problems.

Level 4

It stops where the screen stop. The part where I have do scroll down to see the rest of my report doesn't show on the PDF.

I have tried to download the report and I have also tried to scheduler the report but it doesn't work either.

Thanks

Erik

Community Advisor

that's strange. I never had any issues to download the workspace projects, doing that all day long. have you tried it with another workspace project?

if it's only one project, I would try to "save as" or rebuild a new one. But if you have a general problem with all workspace projects open a ticket at customer care.