Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Does multiple events on same page counted as one primary server call?

Level 3

We recently implemented page-scroll percentage tracking . when we scroll through pages you will see events firing on page for 25%, 50% ,75% .

I see that any call to adobe analytics is a server call and again i see all of them counted as one primary server call so i am confused. Are they going to add up to server call number?

Primary Server Call means each page view, exit link, download, customer link, or other event on the Customer Site(s) to the extent that Customer tags, allows to be tagged, or causes to be tagged such page views, exit links, downloads, custom links, and other events for purposes of accessing and using Adobe Analytics. Each tagged page view, exit link, campaign container request, download, custom link, or other event will be counted as one Primary Server Call.

4 Replies