Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Data tracking in debugger but not able to see in Analytics

Level 3

Hi,

We have a single page application site and implemented through DTM library download. I have added direct call rule, page load rule and event based rule for tracking page name and other variables. I can see the data is tracked in debugger but when i see in analytics its not appearing (this is for UAT).

I have provided staging path for HTTP and HTTPS. When i see the full URL report i can see some other URLs other than the HTTPs path, those are also same pages but different UAT path.

Can someone help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Tirumal

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Dear Tirumal,

Verify that the direct rule is coming out of iFrame or Ajax. If the case, try to the fetch the dynamic URL and map against the different URL you see in Adobe Analytics.

Since the case is generic, you can ping me with the UAT URLs/Screen grabs to take the discussion one-to-one if needed. Need to understand the implementation in detail to help you out!

Thank You

Arun