Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Data Source File Upload Success - Where to check the data in Analytics

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

Uploaded AEM web log files into Data Source  using FTP provided during Data Source entry and status got changed into 'Success' (refer screenshot attached) today (No Errors, No Warnings)

My query is that where to check the data in the report suite id.

Please help me with your inputs - @Gigazelle @TanmayMShekhar_Dhiman

Used:

Thanks,

PV

Data Sources - Success.PNG

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

What column headers did you use for the data source upload? Those would be the dimensions I would check first.

Level 4

Hi Gigazelle

I'm sorry - where to check the column headers ? Could you please help me to understand.

I've performed the below:

1. Uploaded AEM dispatcher log file in the Data Source using the FTP supplied by Adobe Data Source.
  2. Uploaded a blank file with .fin extension which has the same file name (AEM log file)

Thanks,

P

Employee Advisor

Inside the data source file itself, there should be a header row with column names.

Level 4

Gigazelle​ - We got AEM log file from the development team and it doesn't contains column names.

My apologies - Can you please help me on the column names.

As I've mentioned above, we have uploaded couple of files in Data Sources

1. AEM Log File
  2. Blank .fin file with the same AEM log file name

Thanks

PV

Employee Advisor

The next logical step would be to share the log file itself, but that isn't exactly ideal for a public forum. Would you be able to create a ticket with customer care? With the context of your login company, report suite, and a copy of the log file that was successful, the agent should be able to point exactly where the data is.

Level 4

Yes Gigazelle​ - A ticket has been raised with Adobe Client care team.

Thanks for our help.

- PV